Learn To Fix Your Boat
Programs and Pricing
GELCOAT REPAIR AND COLOR TINTING2 Days
- Color Matching
- Learn the newest techniques in color matching.
- Gel Coat
- Each student will work on a fiberglass boat section to repair air voids, stress cracks, scrapes/nicks, etc.
- Gel Coat Refurbishing
- Learn the latest products for rejuvenating dull, faded gel coat.
- Floor and Deck
- Replace wet and rotten core with new materials.
- Transom and Stringers
- Learn to replace transoms and stringers with the latest compounds and fiberglass.
POLY FLAKE REPAIR2 Days
- Repair Stress Cracks and Scrapes
- Learn the preparation procedures to achieve a level repair.
- Application of Flakes
- Learn both wet and dry flake application techniques.
- Clear Gelcoat Application Techniques
- Learn how to eliminate “hazy buildup” and reduce water sanding time.
GENERAL FIBERGLASS FABRICATIONS3 Days
- Lay Up Scheduling
- Learn how to develop a layup schedule for
- your production needs.
- Implement Lay Up Schedule
- Learn the most efficient and cost-effective method to fabricate a fiberglass mode or part.
MOLD MAKING3 Days
Plug Design and Construction
- Build a wood plug and prepare plug for the molding process.
- Build mold from the plug and prepare for production.